Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reusable Swiffer Duster




Look what I made. I'm so excited. I love my swiffer duster, but the dusting cloths get quite expensive after awhile. So while perusing through the blogging world I stumbled upon this tutorial at Sew Much Ado
The instructions were so easy to follow. I just cut up an old flannel sheet that had a hole in it. Why did I still have a sheet with holes in it??? I couldn't tell you, because I have no idea. This top left photo is of the duster when I just finished my cutting. The next photo is after going through the wash and dryer. So I will admit it's not quite as good as the swiffer for clinging all the little dust particles, but it still works good. plus it's free after a little time spent making it and I can use it again and again. I made 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment